Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much do invitations cost?
Each project is unique! We can work with your budget and create a design that you desire. The cost per invitation suite depends on the paper stock, layers and quantity.
2. How long does it take until I receive my order?
For wedding invitations, we recommend allowing 4 weeks from final approval before you receive the order in your hands. Other projects can be turned around within 1-2 weeks.
3. Do I have to pay for additional changes to my design?
Nope! Paper Tree will work back and forth with you until we have your design exactly to your liking.
4. I received a sample from an online site but I'm not able to customize it the way I want. Can you create a similar style from the example?
5. Do you have any products to available to purchase at your studio?
Please check out the retail section of the website to view the products we currently have in stock. We are in the process of building our inventory so if there is a product that you hope for us to carry, please let us know!
6. Do you mail my invitations?
I do provide a service of going to the post office, weighing out exactly the amount of postage needed, assembling your invitations, addressing them AND physically mailing them if you desire. I offer custom postage stamp design to match or you may choose from the current postal stamp designs.